Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

BCM 11.5" upper with Aero lower SBR

Hey Everyone,

This is just a little update to my previous thread I made about deciding between either a DD upper or a BCM 11.5" upper. As you can see from the title I have already made my decision on an upper lol. I was just wanting to get some input and see what you think about it. It's main use is gonna be home defense, but I also want to start taking some courses with it. It's definitely a fun shooter and i am happy with it. I plan on updating a couple things on it, but for the most part, she's about the way I want her.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Looks great!

How long was your NFA wait time?
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Make sure you practice with the red dot. I had one on my SBR for awhile, but could never really get used to it. Switched back to a crosshair style low magnification scope.

Oh, and get a suppressor.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks! And I submitted my form 1 on 22Apr19. Got it back on the 16May19. Wasn't too bad of a wait time.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I'm actually really fond of it as of now anyway. I'm looking to also get a low powered variable. It's the Vortex UH-1. Their take on a holographic. And I also plan on getting it suppressed as well lol. Not sure if I'm gonna get a 5.56 suppressor though. I want to get a .300 blackout upper for it and a suppress that. Been looking at the Silencerco Omega 9 since its rated with .300 blackout and 9mm

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Burchamj View Post
    Thanks! And I submitted my form 1 on 22Apr19. Got it back on the 16May19. Wasn't too bad of a wait time.
    Kids these days don't know how good they have it.

User Info Menu

I'm actually really fond of it as of now anyway. I'm looking to also get a low powered variable. It's the Vortex UH-1. Their take on a holographic. And I also plan on getting it suppressed as well lol. Not sure if I'm gonna get a 5.56 suppressor though. I want to get a .300 blackout upper for it and a suppress that. Been looking at the Silencerco Omega 9 since its rated with .300 blackout and 9mm
    Get the blackout upper - and another pistol lower. And get a .30 can.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Yeah, I got a 5.56 suppressor, but in retrospect should've gone with a .30. Just more options (that I can't afford).

User Info Menu

Get the Omega 300 and your caliber options open up even more.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Looks great!

How long was your NFA wait time?
    Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Kids these days don't know how good they have it.

Sweet 6 pound, 8 ounce Baby Jezus, are stamps really only running a month right now?
    VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast