• ...and so much more!
  • Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Been thinking seriously about having a Ruger 77/44 integrally suppressed by TBA. I have never owned a suppressor...... what’s the process (the headache) like? Anyone familiar with TBA’s product? I’ve a law abiding citizen n (no pun intended) so what kind of hoops will I have to jump thru?? Thanks for your help!! Craig

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Personally, my first suppressor wouldn't be integral because it's limited to one gun. You'll find yourself putting it on every gun you can. The process isn't that hard, fingerprints, picture, and a few forms. Send it out with $200 and forget about it for a year.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    It's more like 7-9 months, but it's worth the wait. I rarely shoot any gun without a suppressor because it's so nice to shoot with one. In fact, I don't remember the last time I shot unsuppressed.

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    I seem to have a real addiction to the 44 magnum and came across one and was really jazzed but the whole process I find appalling.... I can buy any handgun pistol or shotgun I want just by filling out a 4473 and a NICS check takes but a few minutes.... but to purchase a suppressor takes months to be investigated by a law enforcement organization that should be thouroughly investigated itself for multiple counts of criminality..... bah!!! Thank you for your replies I do appreciate them

mp40gunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Rushville, Indiana
    I have a wood 77/44 done by S&H who did my MP5SD and I love it. It is quiet with full power loads and spooky quiet with 44 specials. Also have a Gemtech Mist setup so I like the stealth of the integral setup. I will warn you that suppressors lead to owning other suppressors. Once you get used to not blowing your hearing out, it is addictive.

Top Bottom