• ...and so much more!
  • STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I have a couple of Trusts now that use for Title I and Title II items.

If I wanted to create a third trust, what prevents me from just copying the text from one of the other exiting trusts and putting a new "trust name" on it?
    (other than my moral compass)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have a couple of Trusts now that use for Title I and Title II items.

If I wanted to create a third trust, what prevents me from just copying the text from one of the other exiting trusts and putting a new "trust name" on it?
    (other than my moral compass)
    Nothing. You paid for it didn't you? So I'm not seeing a morality issue.

You can find cut and paste trusts all over the internet. The bennefits of having a lawyer draft one is mostly having that legal backup and number to call for future questions imo.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Nothing. You paid for it didn't you? So I'm not seeing a morality issue.

You can find cut and paste trusts all over the internet. The bennefits of having a lawyer draft one is mostly having that legal backup and number to call for future questions imo.

Thank you.
    Yes, I did pay an attorney for them. I just did not know if there was an issue in "re-use" of an existing trust by just renaming it.
    I always try to stay above board when it comes to the legalities but I also wanted other opinions.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thank you.
    Yes, I did pay an attorney for them. I just did not know if there was an issue in "re-use" of an existing trust by just renaming it.
    I always try to stay above board when it comes to the legalities but I also wanted other opinions.
    I agree man. Im not the right person to give legal advice. Not what i was meaning to do. Heres the way i looked at it. You paid for it so if you wanna reuse it or even give it away thats yours to do. Selling it, now that's where you could cross a line.
    All just my opinion.
    Theres so many laws out there i think its impossible to know all of them. But yeah I also try my best to stay on the up n up and do not want to run a foul of the law. Nor do I want to be a dirtbag and do people wrong.

Top Bottom