• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    So I am looking at getting a scorpion and would like the rifle version not the pistol. They come with and with out a flux suppressor. I like the way it looks with the fake one so my question is can I remove the fake and add my own? I’m guessing no but haven’t handled one yet.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    So I am looking at getting a scorpion and would like the rifle version not the pistol. They come with and with out a flux suppressor. I like the way it looks with the fake one so my question is can I remove the fake and add my own? I’m guessing no but haven’t handled one yet.

Short answer, yes. You can remove the faux suppressor. I have an Omega 9k in jail for my Scorpion (pistol version), mine has the faux suppressor as well.

markiemark

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Liberty, IN
    Just sent an email to grant Liston about maybe just going NFA after all. 狼

I assume you are going the trust route? I did one and happy I did (used marc halata who is good as well). Still waiting on my hybrid as it seems the trusts have one of the llnger wait times.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    The Scorpions are funky beasts.

There's the threaded barrel.

And then there's an adapter on the barrel to change the threads to (Generally) 1/2x28. It's to this adapter that my flash can was on. It was cinched down tight, but not rockset / thread locked on there. The adapter is most definitely on there with a rockset / thread locker of some kind.

In a nutshell - the Scorpion platform looks nice with a suppressor tucked up under the rail.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    The flash can on the Carbine is just a shroud. You can remove it, but the barrel is still 16" long. It is the same length as the version with the muzzle brake.

I just go my CGS Kraken out of jail and it makes for a very long gun. American Eagle 147's seem to go supersonic pretty regularly, it isn't unpleasant loud, but I doubt it is hearing safe. If you want to go suppressed and are fine with a brace, just get the pistol version. I am able to run my can on my 22's and 9mm, so while the integral suppressor is really cool, it is pretty limiting.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I have their suppressor for the 9mm Tavor. It is pretty awesome.
    Tavor with ZRX.jpg

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Not to thread-jack, but I've been talking with the fine folks at Rat Worx today and man, they are great! I should have one of their first Scorpion cans!!!

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Why tho? WHY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ummmm....because its AWESOME! Obviously you agree :)

I just placed my order today! Now I just need to find what color cerekote is the closest match for the CZ Scorpion FDE color because I am going to cerekote my Venom suppressor to match!

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    You should look at getting the scorpion pistol with brace as mentioned. It is stupid accurate with no recoil. If you want to try one out, I can meet you at Parabellum in Avon and we can run my scorpion with my Rugged Obsidian 9.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    [STRIKE]Thinking about pulling the trigger in the morning on the Micro. Just watched a pretty great video online about it.[/STRIKE]

Well scratch that. About the only thing I did not like about that micro was I wanted the folding stock instead of that collapsable one. I just saw there are coming out next month so I guess I am waiting now and just buying mags:yesway:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom