• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Have had a GM45 can I run on 9mm and 45acp pistols. The cover for the Mono core baffle Keeps getting stuck from build up after 100 rounds or so. Is there anyone who has used any sort of anti seize or somthing to keep this from happening? I hate having to break this can down after a box or 2 of ammo and having to clean it all the freaking time. Other cans I have are never cleaned like this one has to be but I like the weight and balance of it.

And when I say stuck I mean soaking 24 hrs and breaking with a wrench stuck.... its ridiculious.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I’ve owned my GM-45 for over 3 years and have never had an issue taking it apart. I usually break it down after every 500-600 rounds and it comes apart with very little effort. The only thing I’ve done to it since new was use Lucas white lithium grease on the threads of the mono core and to pack the piston with

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    If the grease sticks, use the silver anti seaze. If it sticks try the copper colored anti seaze for spark plugs. Just a little, only on the threads.

Top Bottom