• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Dead Air was based out of Georgia (current contact info shows Utah on their site)

Georgia is under a shelter in place so doubt anyone is working. Or they’re in the process of moving to Utah?

Sometimes mounts/adapters are hard to find. It happens

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    I had the same troubles trying find one a couple years ago. Everyone had them for around $170 but never in stock ended up finding one but it cost me $260.

Looks like Big Tex outdoors might have them in stock. I've never ordered from them you might want to contact them first.

https://www.bigtexoutdoors.com/product/dead-air-key-mo-mount/

Thanks for searching! I tried them too, lol. When you click add to cart it throws up a zero stock error.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Figures, how hard is it to keep up with stock on these websites?

I ordered something a couple weeks ago from a website, it never shipped I figured it was due to being "overwhelmed with orders". Gave it a week then contacted them got a reply email "sorry for the inconvenience your item is out of stock". Well it still shows in stock today on their website. I guess they like charging and refunding cards? :dunno:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Figures, how hard is it to keep up with stock on these websites?

I ordered something a couple weeks ago from a website, it never shipped I figured it was due to being "overwhelmed with orders". Gave it a week then contacted them got a reply email "sorry for the inconvenience your item is out of stock". Well it still shows in stock today on their website. I guess they like charging and refunding cards? :dunno:

sounds like optics planet. “In sock ready to ship”, wait 3 weeks and call, sorry your item hasn’t actually been in stock for 3 months and we don’t expect them for another month

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    sounds like optics planet. “In sock ready to ship”, wait 3 weeks and call, sorry your item hasn’t actually been in stock for 3 months and we don’t expect them for another month

Just went through that before logging on. Cancelled my order with them and got it coming from another vendor. Will be here Friday versus "Expected to ship 5/5/2020," when it was "in stock" at time of ordered two weeks ago.

BoilerMakerME

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dead Air switched contract manufacturing from BPI Outdoors to KGMade. The transition has a bit of a learning curve, but hopefully in the future they will be able to fully meet demand. I believe that along with the whole COVID thing has slowed down availability. When they did the initial switch some things were shipped out incorrect, so i believe they want to make sure anything they send out the door is 100%.

Top Bottom