Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    Keeper of the Hammer
    MontereyC6's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    I am in the same boat. Thought that I would just have one stamp - ended up with, well...more.

    While not fully researched yet, what Jagee says is correct. They will pass to your spouse and/or by the decree of your will just like any other property that is in a trust.

    Don't take my word for it...someone will be along shortly with name of the INGO member that is a lawyer and has experience with Trusts...
    Guy Relford is who I use. He is well known around here, and is a very 2A attorney.
    INGO Classified Ad Rules
    INGO Forum Rules
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

  2. #12
    Marksman Lilboog82's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    It's probably worth talking to an attorney with NFA trust expertise. Guy Relford is the first name everyone always mentions. I set mine up through Marc Halata.
    marc halatais in greenfield isnít he? That would be very handy as Iím right on Marion and Hancock county line. Prices pretty reasonable?
    You canít fix stupid

  3. #13
    Grandmaster MCgrease08's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Yes, he's in Greenfield, but I did everything over the phone and email. Never had to meet in person. I would say the cost is reasonable and he has been willing to answer all of my follow-up questions with no extra charge.

    Well, I ain't always right but I've never been wrong,
    seldom turns out the way it does in a song.
    Once in a while you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Button Dodge