Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1251
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Finally got my Form 1 back on July 3 and finally got it all put together enough for an early picture. I'm pretty excited this is my first Stamp. I'll have to get out the good camera and get some quality shots
    SBR Scorpion.jpg

User Info Menu

American Mfg can keeping the cows comfortable.

M67

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Does a tank suppressor count as NFA

User Info Menu

Transferable C&R AR10

Directly below is a AR10 made in the Netherlands in 1957 and delivered to me by Fed Ex a couple of weeks ago after a 12 month wait. It is a Cuban model, named so because a few hundred made they way to Central and South American nations. Castro was among the impressed.

This is a 100% original MG and might have been fired a bit. But it certainly has been gently handled and not molested. This Cuban came with an original leather sling and I have been warned to not store the sling in a dry gun safe.

The Cuban models had no bayonet lug and had no provision for a blank fire adapter. So I guess I saved a few bucks on accessories.

Compare the above Cuban to the semi-auto Sudanese sniper AR10 kit gun shown below. The Sudanese AR10s have a brass unit number tag on the buttstock and the rear sight-wheel is labelled in Arabic characters. The Sudans have a bayonet lug and a flash-hider threaded to accept a blank fire device. The one below is a scoped variant with a specially machined carry handle with an internal thumb-wheel. The scope has a threaded rod protruding from its belly that is sucked into the carry handle by turning the thumb-wheel. I found the Sudanese AR10 on the AR15-dot-com equipment exchange board. The gun would not cycle because the gas tube was filled with carbon and the gas adjustment valve was stuck. The gas tube assembly broke on removal and my last spare was deployed.

Last edited by HHollow; 1 Week Ago at 17:32.

User Info Menu

Picked up a can today at Bobcat. 3 months

User Info Menu

I deleted the picture previously based on a word of caution from another INGOer that I should measure the length of pull to make sure it was legal before posting it again. Finally dug out my tape measure and I have an inch to spare, so I'm good.

My SiCo Hybrid on my soon to be SBR'd .300 BLK AR pistol

IMG_20191004_000147.jpg

I have since removed that cheapy Sightmark red dot as I plan to put something else on it, not sure what yet.
    Last edited by tv1217; 5 Days Ago at 21:15.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HHollow View Post
    Directly below is a AR10 made in the Netherlands in 1957 and delivered to me by Fed Ex a couple of weeks ago. It is a Cuban model, named so because a few hundred made they way to Central and South American nations. Castro was among the impressed.

This is a 100% original gun and might have been fired a bit. But it certainly has been gently handled and not molested. This Cuban came with an original leather sling and I have been warned to not store the sling in a dry gun safe.

The Cuban models had no bayonet lug and had no provision for a blank fire adapter. So I guess I saved a few bucks on accessories.

Compare the above Cuban to the semi-auto Sudanese sniper AR10 kit gun shown below. The Sudanese AR10s has a brass unit number tag on the buttstock and the rear sight-wheel is labelled in Arabic characters. The Sudans had a bayonet lug and a flash-hider threaded to accept a blank fire device. The one below is a scoped variant with a specially machined carry handle with an internal thumb-wheel. The scope has a threaded rod protruding from its belly that is sucked into the carry handle by turning the thumb-wheel. I found the Sudanese AR10 on the AR15-dot-com equipment exchange board. The gun would not cycle because the gas tube was filled with carbon and the gas adjustment valve was stuck.

Am I the only one not seeing the pics he is referring to? Thanks in advance, I'll hang up and wait for reply.
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SmileDocHill View Post
    Am I the only one not seeing the pics he is referring to? Thanks in advance, I'll hang up and wait for reply.
    I can see his images

User Info Menu

Dutch AR10