Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 74 of 127 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 124 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Cool video. Steady as a rock.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Cool video. Steady as a rock.
    Thank you! It was quite cold that particular day so it made filming a bit difficult, as manipulating tiny buttons with numb fingers can prove challenging.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Hope the Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot goes on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Currently running the PACRS and it feels a bit large for my 7.5" SBR.
    Young and conservative.

User Info Menu

I have the Aimpoint Comp M4s on my 7.5". It's about the same size, and it doesn't seem too large, although each person has different taste.

User Info Menu

Picked up a Mossberg MVP Thunder Ranch model that should be a fun suppressor host. I'd like to find a .300 blk barrel but not having any luck just yet.

This space for rent. I doubt you'll like the rates...

User Info Menu

Very sweet Slow Hand. I've been looking at the MVPs for quite a while, but didn't care for the laminated stocks. The OD green on the thunder ranch looks nice. Gonna have to pick one up now.

User Info Menu

I put my Arms Tech Compak-16 upper back it it's rightful place on my SBR. I got to thinking about the loss of MV after reading another thread on the subject a while back. This upper, and it's 9.5" barrel can produce a 14.5" M4 like MV of 2703fps with ss109 ball thanks to it having both progressive gain twist and polygon rifling in the same barrel. Then there's that whole "I used this upper in combat." thing that really gives one piece of mind. Being retired also means more ammo selection, so it's loaded with Cor-Bon DPX in case I should have unwanted visitors at the house. It won't fit in my cool little Storm case now, but I can fine something to put it in... My 7.5" upper is back on it's pistol lower and will be a truck gun.

Page 74 of 127 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 124 ... LastLast