• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Revopop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Evansville, the Shallow South
    Any reason I should pay up and/or wait for the Emerson, or should a just get the Fox version and be happy?

I've pretty well decided that the Emerson or Fox waved Karambit is the way to go for an offside carry weapon retention knife, and I'm strongly leaning toward the Fox because I'm a cheap bastard to my very core. Anything I'm sorely missing out on by not paying up for the Emerson? I'm not really a "knife guy" (yet), but after my girl's dad gave me a Benchmade folder with a D2 blade I'm really appreciating quality of late. I'm not enough of a conossieur to be able to make the decision myself, so I defer to the opinions of the INGO braintrust.

Which do you recommend, and why?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Any reason I should pay up and/or wait for the Emerson, or should a just get the Fox version and be happy?

I've pretty well decided that the Emerson or Fox waved Karambit is the way to go for an offside carry weapon retention knife, and I'm strongly leaning toward the Fox because I'm a cheap bastard to my very core. Anything I'm sorely missing out on by not paying up for the Emerson? I'm not really a "knife guy" (yet), but after my girl's dad gave me a Benchmade folder with a D2 blade I'm really appreciating quality of late. I'm not enough of a conossieur to be able to make the decision myself, so I defer to the opinions of the INGO braintrust.

Which do you recommend, and why?

Here is an old thread that may be of interest to you. It talks about the Fox and Emerson karambit.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../108737-anyone_familiar_with_fox_cutlery.html

Top Bottom