Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 205 of 206 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 201 202 203 204 205 206 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2052
    Plinker

User Info Menu

The Kalashnikov design has no competition at that price point for an auto in my opinion. They are snappy beasts to say the least. Being able to order one in so many different flavors makes them that much cooler.

User Info Menu

My Snap-On tool guy had this knife on his truck. Really liked the look and feel of it. Knowing I'd pay more for it thru my tool dealer I did a little shopping around and saved myself over 50%. Arrived in the mail today

Full size CRKT Fossil

User Info Menu

I always check Knifecnter.com for prices.

Don

User Info Menu

I was thrilled to find that a left-hand sheath for another one of my knives, also fits my Jeff White knife ..... like the proverbial glove !

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    I was thrilled to find that a left-hand sheath for another one of my knives, also fits my Jeff White knife ..... like the proverbial glove !

Where did you get that sheath? I like it a lot.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by portercounty View Post
    Where did you get that sheath? I like it a lot.
    I wish that I could give you a referral, but I can't. I'm friends with a Major in the 82nd Airborne, and his brother was in the business (actually, it was more of a hobby) of knife making for many years. He recently ended all of his knife / sheath making to concentrate on his first love ..... self bows.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Awww bummer! Thank you though. It really does look outstanding. Even the rivets add a tremendous amount of character to it. That guy does/did great work.

User Info Menu

Thanks ! .... yes, he did !

User Info Menu

I decided to start posting some blades that I do. Just remember that I am only a hobbyist, but it is a therapeutic hobby for me. I finished this Kukri up a couple of nights ago. 375 layer billet of 1095 and 15n20. I know that Kukri are tough to grind, but it is a design that I really like to do.
    20200804_205656.jpg

20200804_204928.jpg
    A federal republic is a federation of states with a republican form of government. A federation is the central government. The states in a federation also maintain all political sovereignty that they do not yield to the federation.

User Info Menu

That looks outstanding Mike!

Pitter patter.