Page 1 of 178 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Knife Picture Thread

Ok, we now have a knife forum, so we need the obligatory "Show us your knives!" thread.

Unfortunately I'm at work right now, but I will post mine up when I get home.

Let's see 'em!

Go on Evan, post the pic of the Integraholic Owner. Stupid knife...

Considering ordering a pair of KA-BAR TDI knives next week.... but for now, the Kershaw Leek above is the one I carry daily.

Quote Originally Posted by W9ZEB View Post

Considering ordering a pair of KA-BAR TDI knives next week.... but for now, the Kershaw Leek above is the one I carry daily.
    The TDI knives are very nice. I carry the large LE version, especially when doing personal protection detail work, but it is just a little too large (7 5/8" overall), even though I am a big guy. I would recommend the medium sized model:

Ka-bar TDI Law Enforcement Knife. 5 5/8" overall. 2 3/8" black powder coated AUS-8A stainless drop point blade. Full tang. Black textured Zytel handles. Black glass filled nylon belt sheath.

They are ordered and should be in stock and available on our website next week if interested.

Regards,

Jim
    Last edited by JimFloyd; 11-08-2008 at 15:02.

Buck Strider

CRKT Crawford-Kasper

CRKT Polkowski-Kasper Companion w/Mercharness

Gerber Evo Jr.

Ka-Bar TDI

SOG Flash I

SOG Seal Pup

SOG Trident

Not pictured:
    Byrd Raven
    Spyderco Endura - waved (current EDC)

Quote Originally Posted by esrice View Post
    CRKT Polkowski-Kasper Companion w/Mercharness
    Stupid knife...

Story:
    I'm at Evans house and he's showing me this knife as we watch some videos on his computer. I'm checking it out and I slide it back into the sheath. I start watching the screen and try to pull the knife back out. Well it's a tough draw, so I pull a bit harder. The knife comes out of the sheath and right though my left index finger. All Evan heard was, "Oh fu..." He turned around and sees me with blood pouring down my arm. I look at him and go, "Oops. Heh."

i got a few knives........

some i made, some i own.......

Take Responsiblity, or take a hike.

I have a digital camera but I don't use it much. I need to learn it better, take some pictures of my stuff not only for you guys but for my records also. I'll do that and get pictures for my posts. But back to the thread.....

Stupid Knives? What the heck are you going to use when the gun is empty and you have nothing but empty mags?

Since clubs, knives have always been the last defense. SBD takes on a new meaning doesn't it?

Hey, How about Louisville Sluggers? I love those Bats. Like self protection, sport shooting and hunting we may see the day Baseball will be against the law. No more bats. That ultimate and most brutal of all weapons when in the wrong hands. We all know that bats are nothing more than clubs. Cave Man weapons. What does modern Man need with one. They are only good for one thing. Where in the heck have we heard that before.

Stupid Knives? Heck no. Stupid game of Baseball. LOL Hey I forgot the Golf Club. Stupid game of Golf. LOL

Knives on the other hand are useful tools. It cuts my meat. Slices my bread, vegetables, fruits and wittles my slingshots. Crap, I forgot slingshots.

Stupid slingshots.
    Last edited by VN Vet; 11-08-2008 at 18:01. Reason: Again, spelling

Talking

Knives? Hmmmm...might have some in the kitchen somewhere/probably next to the blender.

Naphtali Lodge 389 Kokomo, IN

Hard luck is my only luck...
    Not your average Korean Hillbilly

Page 1 of 178 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast