• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    rolled the dice and bought me one of the Winchester $20 bowies at Walmart last night. I've messed around with it today and im pleasantly surprised. I think its mildly terrible to put a brass and wood bowie knife wit nylon sheath, but other than that, te knife seems to be worth 20 bones. 440 stainless steel blade, laminated wood handle, brass looks good. We'll see after a few camping trips how it holds up.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    They sell (or used to) basically the same knife at Bass Pro too. I was in a business trip in Florida and ended up having two extra days. I got online and booked a knife hog hunt a couple hours away and went to the Bass Pro and bought one of these for the hunt. It did a very nice job taking out a wild boar.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    They sell (or used to) basically the same knife at Bass Pro too. I was in a business trip in Florida and ended up having two extra days. I got online and booked a knife hog hunt a couple hours away and went to the Bass Pro and bought one of these for the hunt. It did a very nice job taking out a wild boar.

Nice! I've always thought that would be great fun, but I'm still waiting to take one with my Super Blackhawk .44 one of these days.

Top Bottom