• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03mustgt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    I'm looking for a good boot knife to carry while on duty. My price range is $100.00 and below. I want something that I know will be secure and I dont have to worry about coming off while running etc. If you any have any experiences with one please share! :patriot:

Capt. Jeff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    a boot knife huh? what makes it a boot knife? are you actually going to put it in your boot?
    and if so.. then i guess the sheath would have to hook onto your boot right?

hmmm interesting......

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I have the Peace Keeper II by COld Steel that is USA made for $100 even.
    It is double edge like most boot knives are. I also have a United Cutlery boot knive with S30V steel. The Cold Steel knife is very nice and that particular model is not made any longer. It is new in the box. :D

IT would also help or you need to know exactly how long the knife can be to carry it on or in your boot.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Used to always carry a Gerbar Guardian Back-Up dagger, adjustable retention, rotatable clip.

Bent the clip years ago and stopped wearing it, recently contacted Gerber via e-mail, and 6 days later had a whole new sheath in the mail (I'd just asked about a replacement clip!)

Can adjust the retention so tight it's almost impossible to pull out, won't fall out if adjusted right, as tight as you prefer.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Used to always carry a Gerbar Guardian Back-Up dagger, adjustable retention, rotatable clip.

Bent the clip years ago and stopped wearing it, recently contacted Gerber via e-mail, and 6 days later had a whole new sheath in the mail (I'd just asked about a replacement clip!)

Can adjust the retention so tight it's almost impossible to pull out, won't fall out if adjusted right, as tight as you prefer.

Yep and this one is USA made also. :D

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    You might want to consider the ESEE3 also since it does come with a belt or boot clip. Nice size and definitely a great knife.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    if you can stretch it a bit for $20 more you can get a great boot knife in zero tolerance.

Zero Tolerance Model 0150 Boot Knife 3-1/2" S30V Steel Blade, Black G10 Handles - Knifecenter.com

:rockwoot:Best damn boot knife I have ever handled. CPMS30V full tang blade, g10 handles, kydex sheath, great customer service, and American made. Can't ask for much more than that. I picked mine up on Ebay for $100 shipped.

You might want to consider the ESEE3 also since it does come with a belt or boot clip. Nice size and definitely a great knife.

Also a very sweet option. Not nearly as mean of a sticker, but very versatile and rugged.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom