A Deal for Becker Fans(BK2 at $59.99 free shipping)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Time for the best deal I could find on a Survival Knife. LA Police Gear has the Becker Bk-2 Campanion on sale for 59.99, and it will qualify for Free Shipping. You may have to click on there live chat link and talk to a representative because free shipping is not being offered automatically due to what I have been told was an error in there system.

But 59.99 for that knife is I think the best price on the Internets. :rockwoot:

Becker Knife & Tool Campanion Knife plus FREE SHIPPING,Becker Knives,becker knife

For those of you also jumping on this deal, Happy Hunting.

prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    Just ordered mine along with some paracord and the also had a sweet deal on some of my favorite boots for work... The only size was 15 standard and that is exactly my size!!!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    and apparently it's not sharp enough to cut paracord.

-1 Becker for factory Dullness.

Time to get my sharpening stones out.

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    The factory sheath can kind of dull the blade. Perhaps that is what happened during shipping. Mine was okay out of the box, but a little time on a strop really helped.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Well i finally took the BK-2 outside after i wrapped the handle in Orange Paracord, and thumped on it a ton, just so I could get its pretty phase over with. 40 pounds of small to mid sized logs later and I have a nice used looking blade. A few scratches on the coating, but all and all that coating is tough as all hell. Even more mystic is the fact that after all that abuse, i can still shave hairs off with it. Definitely a great knife.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Well i finally took the BK-2 outside after i wrapped the handle in Orange Paracord, and thumped on it a ton, just so I could get its pretty phase over with. 40 pounds of small to mid sized logs later and I have a nice used looking blade. A few scratches on the coating, but all and all that coating is tough as all hell. Even more mystic is the fact that after all that abuse, i can still shave hairs off with it. Definitely a great knife.

you can only shave hairs off your arms with it since you sharpened it though :)

just messing with you man. for the money they are hard to beat and can take a ton of abuse

Top Bottom