• HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    btw. what place did I come in?

Sounds like you may have got first place!! you were the only one to make it all the way to emergency room!! J/K Glad to hear your OK buddy, take it easy and heal fast, let me know if there is anything I can do to help! Gary

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I should have stayed home, but them brownies are to damn irrestable!

I apologize for ruining anybody's day.

Man, as long as you get better that's all that matters. The show went on, but everyone was worried about you, as we should have.

BTW, if it makes you feel any better, HotPocket told me she put my brownies and cookies in my car, right? Guess what? She put them in the wrong car! :crying:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Had a good time, a little stressful. Big thanks to Kinnards, Hotpocket, Knife Lady, Bradsknives, tyler, Fenway, for a great event.

Thanks to all who brought food, and all who came. Always good to hang out with good people.

BIG thanks to still learning for getting IJ to ER.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    i don't think anyone got any pics......i think ppl were too freaked out.....again, my bad

You do realize it will be years before Beth will let go out on your own again with anything sharper than a crayon don't you!!! and she should!! you are a good friend to many of us here and would hate to see anything bad happen to you, Well Other than Beth Smacking the tar outta ya! :D

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    You do realize it will be years before Beth will let go out on your own again with anything sharper than a crayon don't you!!! and she should!! you are a good friend to many of us here and would hate to see anything bad happen to you, Well Other than Beth Smacking the tar outta ya! :D
    lol, crayons come to a point too!

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Had a good time, a little stressful. Big thanks to Kinnards, Hotpocket, Knife Lady, Bradsknives, tyler, Fenway, for a great event.

Thanks to all who brought food, and all who came. Always good to hang out with good people.

BIG thanks to still learning for getting IJ to ER.
    ya, what he said.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Man, as long as you get better that's all that matters. The show went on, but everyone was worried about you, as we should have.

BTW, if it makes you feel any better, HotPocket told me she put my brownies and cookies in my car, right? Guess what? She put them in the wrong car! :crying:
    dude! I went to the ER and i still got brownies!

Top Bottom