• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Hey guys I was walking thru dicks the other day and I saw sound SOG Knives for sale, one that caught my eye was a black tanto blade open assist, for like $60 or $70. So I dont know much about knives are SOG's nice? Let me know I wanna go pck one up Friday if they are worth it.

prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    I don't own the knife personally but have handled it a few times and it is on my list of knives that I want to purchase.

You should be more than pleased with it.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I'm about 90% sure I've seen that particular model come up on a certain "deal of the minute" kind of web site (not sure I can mention it by name, but you can PM me) for MUCH less than that. This web site runs SOG and CRKT knives quite a bit. I picked up a SOG last week for $13.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have the SOG Trident Tanto knife. I love it. It is one of my Every Day Carry knives. It opens very fast, has a lock if you want to use it, has the slot to cut string and paracord and has stayed very sharp. The grips are plastic, but have worn well and have nice grip.

For the money, I have been very pleased. My :twocents:

marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I have several SOG knives incuding the one you mentioned, the Trident. I have been very pleased with it - Holds an edge reasonably well, locks up tight and the grip is positive even though it feels plastic-y.

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    sog makes a quality product and i agree give brad and knifelady a chance but if you got a gift card that you want to use i say go spend it and use the hell out of that knife

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Just recently bought my first SOG at Dick's myself. Great knife, well made, has a very sharp edge out of the package. Seems to be holding up very nicely too. You won't regret your purchase, no matter what, I guarantee it. Oh, and they have lifetime warranties :yesway:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I have the Trident Tanto and I love it. Very sharp, very comfortable, and the low profile pocket clip hides it real well, if that's important to you.

Top Bottom