• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    I actually got this awhile ago but finally got arounf to taking some pics the other day. The seller had labled his auction somthing strange and it was not listed with other swords so I scored a somewhat beat up Paul Chen Practical Ninja Sword for dirt cheap:):. The previous owner sure did number on it though, looks like he tried to sharpen it after some usage and and failed miserably the edge is in terrible condition still but i cleaned up the rest of the blade. It also appears that he took the tsuka off wich is really not easy to do on these since they hot glue them on at the factory instead of shimming them or just making a good tight fitting tsuka to begin with. I have still not done much with the nakago since I'm still undecided wether I just wanna patch this back together or refit a whole new tsuka(leaning towards a whole new one). Here are a few pics...

P1010554.jpg

P1010555.jpg

P1010561.jpg

P1010556.jpg

P1010566.jpg

Now these are pics of the work I still need to do to the poor nakago. Not sure why he removed the tsuka but I bet it took some work for him to get it off without any real damage to the tsuka after seeing the amount of glue they use on them.
    P1010565.jpg

P1010564.jpg

P1010562.jpg

All in all I think I got a pretty good deal on a sword that has the potential to be a good zombie killer.:mallninja:

Top Bottom