• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scott delaney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    i too am all for repeal of silly laws, but is this really what we have come to at the state house? dont we have REAL issues to ge too first?

might just be me but?

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Ah man, but they still want to continue to ban a knife with a propelled blade.
    Wait. I've never seen that except in the movies anyhow.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Its insane that the only two absolutely banned weapons in this state is Throwing Stars and switchblades. We must have had a lot of "greaser on ninja" violence back in the day. I've seen these sold at flea markets all over the place. So ridiculous.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    There ARE extant ballistic knives; I think that a pneumatic operated knife has been a part of the Russian Army special ops.

I know that I've never seen one in person, but I have seen them outside of "hollywood".

As far as the bill: I just fired off an email to my State Senator (Walker) urging him to support the legislation. I urge you all to do the same. (well, to contact YOUR respective state senator, anyhow)

-J-

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Its insane that the only two absolutely banned weapons in this state is Throwing Stars and switchblades. We must have had a lot of "greaser on ninja" violence back in the day. I've seen these sold at flea markets all over the place. So ridiculous.

Yep. No exceptions for LEO/EMT...like is "cited" by all kinds of people. *sigh*

Even LEO can have short barreled shotguns!

-J-

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Maybe they'll make them like a Class III. I've always wanted a $200.99 shuriken that might pierce a Folger's can to go with my $195 dollar Tokarev that fires rounds that easily defeat level 3 Kevlar.

Top Bottom