• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I have nothing but great things to say about Benchmade. Every knife I've gotten from them has been top notch. And the Axis Lock is, in my opinion, the best locking system in the world and one of the handful of products I go out of my way to rave about if ever given the chance.

I am NOT however a fan of tanto blades. But if you like them...then that'll be a great one for you. I'd prefer a Barrage with a standard blade. Likely this one. A little cheaper than the site you linked to also. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Benchmade-Osborne-Design-Barrage-Knife/dp/B002GO85U0/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1326337239&sr=8-4[/ame]

.356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    Got my barrage! Planned on buyin it from brads knives but my fiancé bought it for me. I'll put pictures up tonight very nice knife.

The axis lock is very sturdy and I like the fact the safety locks the blade open. It also came with a sharp factory edge not up to my standard but a few minutes on the diamond home and a hit on the leather cleaned it right up to shaving . Very happy with my choice

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    ^ Repped. M390 is bad ass!

+1

I picked up a 556 Griptilian in M390 awhile back and it's been my EDC knife since. Holds an edge like nobody's bidness

The Axis lock is very nice as well. I wish I would have bought 2.

I used to be a pretty devout Spydie guy, but I couldn't even tell you where any of my Delica are anymore :n00b:

and +1 on preferring a drop point to a tanto blade. It's likely because I suck at sharpening compared to some of the bona-fide blade freaks, but the drop points are easier to maintain an edge, for me anyway.

bgray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Central Indiana
    I have several Benchmade knives and I will say, they are built to last. Benchmade also has excellent customer service. For 5 bucks you can send in your knife, they will tear it down, fix anything that may be off, and send it back with a factory edge. Their LEO/EMS/Mil discount is 30%, so if you fall into one of those categories, their catalog becomes much more affordable.

Top Bottom