Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    two catagories:

Hard Use Custom Folder.

Hard Use Custom Fixed.

limitied to knives you HAVE used. no grailing stuff...... pics are a bonus.

GO!

whiteman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    knee Deep In Mud
    My Reese Bose 4" Backpocket. Its been in my pocket everyday for the past 3 years and has done everything from open mail and cut flowers to strip wire.

63819162361419486213717.jpg

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    my favorite hard use custom knives are Grayman. my FAVORITE of those is the Mega Pounder. i have one of the first three made. blade is 2" wide. i have used it for years. for everything from small, easy tasks, to chopping down too large of trees, prying apart pallets, and pounding stakes (not advised).

i have a SATU folder that i had used fairly well, but wouldn't call it "hard used" yet. tore apart a shippig crate with it, but that was as hard as its gotten. chopped some good sized limbs with it.

another favorite user folders: Les George Rockeye and a Strider SnG DGG. both have been used hard. the George could be cleaned up and be passed off easily as "lightly used". Les' blade finish is a beautiful satin that hides wear nicely.

the SnG... i'm on blade #2 as blade #1 had a fracture from the stop stud to the spine. i have heavily pryed with this knife. a lot.

another on the fixed blade side is the Strider MFS. you want a simple knife with a LOT of bang for the buck? MFS. a beast of a medium fixed blade. from detail cutting to chopping. highly reccomend!!

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    the adventure sworn woodlore is a sexy sexy blade. as far as my hard use customs I have a good amount. probably my 2 most used is my koyote bolochete and his leuku. They can take pretty much anything. a couple bill siegles (they are freaking monsters) another was my strider db. man I have a problem lol I got to many to really name them all. do busse's count lol... mark wohlwend booshway.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My Buck folder has field dressed a lot of deer over the years including breaking the pelvic girdle. I carried an old John Primble pocket knife for 25 years before passing it to the boy.

Top Bottom