• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    What are your opinions on them? Ive only heard good things, but I dont know anyone with first hand experiance. Im thinking about picking up thier boot knife but I would like a little insight first.

Any info is always appreciated, Thanks.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    They are the tanks of knives. You can not go wrong with a ZT knife fixed or folder. They are USA made :yesway: with lifetime warranties. You really need to hold one to get the full affect. Brad stocks them.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    some of my favorite knives made. lots of on this board have them. I edc a 0303 and it's a monster. s30v blades, titanium frame lock, big beefy knives, amazing warranty. they are pretty tops in my book. the fixed blades are very solid knives also. I only own one but they are stout fixed blades with good materials and come with nice sheaths.

brad and knife lady are the folks to see if you need some zt blades :)

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    They are the tanks of knives. You really need to hold one to get the full affect. Brad stocks them.

I would love to hold any knife (or gun or most equipment for that matter) before I buy it, but Idk anyone local that stocks ZT or ESSEE or TOPS or alot of other brands Ive been looking at.

You and Brad dont have a store front do you? I know your at gun shows alot but I dont get to make it to most of them bc of my work schedule.

Thanks for all the info guys, sounds like everything Ive heard already. Glad to know they are GTG. :yesway:

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    Saw that your location says you are right outside my door so I was going to let you check out a couple different ZT's but when I opened my door you were not there:dunno:.

Not sure where you are but I know there is a store in Nashville that stocks ZT where you could handle almost any model in the zt lineup, he does not have the 0560/1's but it seems no retailers have them for more then a couple hours at a time unless they are charging a ridiculous price for them. I will add my opinion to everyone else's though... You cant go wrong with ZT, they are some of the best folders going right now in their price range and they have one of the best warrantys too.

rightwinger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 10, 2012
    Mother Indiana
    i just bought my first zero tolerance 0200 and i love it! comes with a nice blade and it is built to last! just holding a zero tolerance make you feel like you have authority

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Saw that your location says you are right outside my door so I was going to let you check out a couple different ZT's but when I opened my door you were not there:dunno:.

Not sure where you are but I know there is a store in Nashville that stocks ZT where you could handle almost any model in the zt lineup, he does not have the 0560/1's but it seems no retailers have them for more then a couple hours at a time unless they are charging a ridiculous price for them. I will add my opinion to everyone else's though... You cant go wrong with ZT, they are some of the best folders going right now in their price range and they have one of the best warrantys too.

LOL Im in Martinsville. My posted location is just a lyric from one of my favorite songs. What store in Nashville is it? My fiance and I go there alot on the weekends on my bike, but mostly we go to the shops she likes :rolleyes:. Ill have to sneak over there when she has class one evening and check it out.

if you like ZT Knives join the group.

INGunOwners - Zero Tolerance Knife Owners

Ill be sure to do that as soon as I own one (otherwise Ill just be a poser lol). Thanks!

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    The 150 is the best boot knife I have ever owned. I also have the 9, 100, 121, and 302. In my opinion, they are the best deal you'll find in the world of knives.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I'm thinking about picking up a ZT after checking them out. I really can't decide on my new folder but it has to be solid and made in America.:patriot:

Top Bottom