• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Just got back and man was it a fun day. Saw lots of things that I would love to buy. Threw some hawks and knives and found out that The knife I chose to chop with sucked. Always next year.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    I chose

I had taken an Esee Junglas and a Kershaw Outcast. I decided to use the Outcast and while it is a great knife it was to light for what we were doing.

Cubby, I love the knife that you made for QUE. It handled real nice.

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    DaKruiser and HotPocket are the best

Just wanted to thank you guys for hosting today. It was a great time for everyone and you two are the best. I had an amazing time and it's was a pleasure hanging out with everyone. Can't wait for the next one. Again thank you Dave, and your better half, Dawn for letting all of us crazies come over for play time.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Dawn and Dave are tops. thank you guys so much. it's always a pleasure my friends. everyone it was great meeting and hanging out with you guys. I got a few pics and some videos coming shortly as they are uploading now!

it was a freaking blast guys. not sure if this is the aar thread or not

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    1E5F4903-BE37-4662-B4D8-E23FD6CBB5C8-7140-00000BC94085BDA5.jpg

That's all I got sorry....lol

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Dave and Dawn are awesome, good, REAL people. Had a blast today, can't wait till the next one.

PS: someone tell me why we have this once a year? It's not like you have to save money for ammo...

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Dave and Dawn are awesome, good, REAL people. Had a blast today, can't wait till the next one.

PS: someone tell me why we have this once a year? It's not like you have to save money for ammo...

That's kinda what I was thinking. Can't wait for sun up tomorow. Going to take inventory of the lumber pile and start drawing up plans for a table. Maybe we can get some sort of Chop - In circuit going.

mwmccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Seymour
    The Hosts were the best! I had 10X more fun than I had imagined! Next time me and my BRKT Golok will be after the top slots! The knife performed way better than expected and will still slice magazine paper. Best part was being able to talk knives and steel all day without boring someone to death, lol. Well, I don't think I bored anyone.....

Top Bottom