• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Since I feel a strong urge to brag to someone, I might as well brag to the entire INGO community. Thanks to others on the site, I got introduced to Brad from Brad's Knives and Knife Lady, and completed my purchase of my Izula II (with survival kit) today. I have very pleased with the knife and feel that it is of excellent quality. I'm proud to join the ESEE crowd, and can't wait to experiment with all of the carry options for this knife. I also found Brad to be a wealth of knowledge, and he showed me various features of the knife, explained its construction, and gave me a fair price. I couldn't be happier. This won't be my last purchase of an ESEE product, and it won't be my last purchase from Brad's knives. I had best be careful when I go to the Indy 1500 in January. If I spend too much money on knives, I won't have any left for guns! :rockwoot:

4408e8d2ec567be51b3cb49f80a4.jpg

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Bradsknives I'm going to give you fair warning: Knives can become an addiction. :D[/QUOTE said:
    This coming from the local knife crack dealer. :): He has you hooked now Raskolnikov. Brad always sprinkles a little extra on for the first purchase just to make sure he gets you right where he wants you. :hooked:

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This coming from the local knife crack dealer. :): He has you hooked now Raskolnikov. Brad always sprinkles a little extra on for the first purchase just to make sure he gets you right where he wants you. :hooked:

Yeah, and the worst thing about me is that I'm considered an easy sale (for knives, guns, and electronics). ;)

Top Bottom