• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    So I was at work trying to be productive today and I get a phone call... Brad is in the parking lot with a ZT 0560 for me!:rockwoot:

The boss and I didn't get much done for 30 min after Brad left... there went an hour on company time! Such a terrible influence Brad! :ingo:

If you haven't handled the 0560 holy cow! Never had a knife open so smooth, thanks again Brad!

Pics Coming Soon....

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    So I was at work trying to be productive today and I get a phone call... Brad is in the parking lot with a ZT 0560 for me!:rockwoot:

The boss and I didn't get much done for 30 min after Brad left... there went an hour on company time! Such a terrible influence Brad! :ingo:

If you haven't handled the 0560 holy cow! Never had a knife open so smooth, thanks again Brad!

Pics Coming Soon....

So, what your really saying is the "boss" wants one too.! :D

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    The boss wants one at a tenth of the price! He's not sold on quality knives yet, but slowly coming along. I still can't get over how smooth this thing is! And again where else to you get personal delivery at work! Amazon ain't got a thing on you Brad!

Top Bottom