• ...and so much more!
  • cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    tis the season, my friends!

i am going to do a little giveaway, here, in the Cutting Edge. the prize is a Cassel Kiridashi. no picture right this second, but soon... they are all ground, i just have to pick the one to give away! LOL!

here is how it will work: i will run this until the middle of the month sometime, or until interest dies out.. your post number is your entry number. all you have to do is post up and tell us what your all time FAVORITE knife is. you don't need to own it, just WHAT is it? if you are active, reseserve, or former military service, you may enter TWICE. everyone else, only once, please. my beautiful daughter will pick the number at the close of the giveaway. just a hint: she loves stuffed animals as a bribe... i mean present.

you must have over 50 quality posts to play, UNLESS you are vetted by an INGO mod.

GO! and have a merry christmas season!

joe

added:

it will be one of these!

dashis.jpg

Last edited:

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    unlucky, voodoo, bad mojo, first spot BURNED.

and my favorite knife is probly a Strider SnG (and i am watching Blackhawk Down right now).

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I would have to say a reak Kukri from the Kukri House. I do not own one, but I would love to have one!

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    I have a boy scout whittlin' knife my dad bought me my first year at summer camp after completeling all my merit badge courses...definitely number one in the sentimental category

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    Second entry (can provide military credintials if needed)

Favorite all time user is probably a SOG Seal pup. It was my first fixed blade and has served me well for over half my time here on earth. Not the best steel or design (I hate the serrations) but it's been a trustworthy companion. The thing has been on countless "camp outs," military training events, mission trips and other funtions. It's one of the few knives no matter how desperate I am for a new toy a refuse to trade or sell.

Close second is an old RAT 3 (ESEE Wannabee) carried it through roughest military duty to date and used it for everything. Long gone now... might be down in bloomington with my old jeep come to think of it...

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    I'm loving my Spyderco Gayle Bradley. CPM M4 has been a great EDC steel for me, so that's my current favorite blade.

I haven't gotten much into fixed blades yet, but DAKruiser might tempt me to get a Busse. Until then, my budget is fairly intact..

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Heck, for a chance at some Castle blade goodness, I'll play. My favorite is a little on the old school side - a Puma White Hunter. There are a ton of others that I like, but that one caught my eye as a kid and I still want one.

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Sweet giveaway. Thanks for the chance.
    My favorite is a Jeremy Horton fighter that my dad owns. My favorite that I own is a close call, probably my Busse BWM, but I do love my Horton folder as well.

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    Mic Dundee's knife has always been at the top of my list. Probably cause I was a kid when I watched Croncidile Dundee for the 1st time!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My old Parker Eagle balisong stainless flipper.
    I carried it everywhere in my youth, I can still flip it pretty well.

Top Bottom