• ...and so much more!
  • cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Hey guys! Quick pop in!

First and foremost, I must again apologize for the Grind In! I feel like one of those crazy blacksmith guys, "strike while the iron is hot!"...... I just wish my iron weren't completely, and wholly on fire!!! The new job has engulfed almost all of my free time for a few months now. This will be coming to an end within the next month or so..... And I will actually get some free time! For me free time=shop time!! I just wish everything hadnt gone so well, all at once!

as a lot of you know, I turned off orders a few months back. They will remain off for the foreseeable future. How it works is pretty simple. I have projects that I require closure on. Between dealer orders, a special project, and the completion of the Gen 1 PACK project, I have too much on my plate. All these projects, excluding the special, exclusive project for US Defense Solutions, will be complete by September 30. At that point, I will be focusing on any outstanding orders (Grunt, you still out there, buddy??!!). After THAT, I will be pretty much just making cool stuff based off current models. That stuff will be sold one of a few ways, as I don't plan to open orders. They will sold via INGO or USN. Via the website. Via Facebook. Or if I had an interested party during or close to a build, I may contact them.... Especially on knives of limited availability.

The exception is donation knives. I have always made donations to good causes a priority, and will continue to. Habit for humanity, relay for life, ducks unlimited, white tails, turkey fed, fundraisers for the fallen, ect take a huge step to the front for us. Period. But I require ample time and cannot donate every time. Sorry. :(

As for me, things are crazy but good! Our youngest just turned 1. Oldest is playing football again, and my daughter is about to start a new year of gymnastics. I have also been approached by some leaders in my day job to take even more responsibility in the coming months. My out of town work is looking to lighten up around October 15 or so.... Hopefully! Lol!

i plan to be around, more, soon! As always, if you need me, feel free to contact me! Here, email, call, text... Whatever! I may be slow to respond, but I will at my first chance!!!

joe

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I know what it's like Cubby! I never get caught up.
    I'm interested in a PACK, if you end up with an extra.(lol)
    And speaking of the grind in, is it still on?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I know what it's like Cubby! I never get caught up.
    I'm interested in a PACK, if you end up with an extra.(lol)
    And speaking of the grind in, is it still on?

I think Andrew has a PACK in his shop for sale.

Hang in there, Cubby!

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Yep! Contact Andrew at profire arms or mike at us defense solutions. They will be able to assist with procuring a Cassel knife during this time. Next to hit dealers: Hunters (drop point and Tanto) and angry mariners.

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Hang in there Joe. Life can get hectic sometimes, as you know very well. Glad to hear things are good for you. I do not know where the new job is at, but congratulations on that.

Top Bottom