• ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Don't really have one at the moment.

But a custom Hinderer with a cool grind would be nice, something uncommon..........because it would be a user and I'd want to see people tear up over using a custom XM :D

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think my grail knife would have to be a set of blades.

I would like to have a complete set of matching original Japanese swords. Katana, Wakizashi and Tanto from the feudal times in Japan.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    lone wolf diablo double action, rosweood handle, matte silver blade, BUT thanks to benchmade buying lonewolf, all lonewolf autos have been discounted. i could buy a h&k scortch, but it's not the same, i have to say im not a "wood man" (i dont like wood handles on guns or knives) but that lone wolf was "sharp"(yes pun intended). i've got a cheap chinese knock off(with the wood handle) that i don't carry(cheap soft steel)

if i could find a diablo with the carbon fiber weave, black blade, and gold screws, i'd be in heaven!(but i dont know if they ever even made one), my dad has a lonewolf paul, with the carbon fiber handel,black blade,and gold screws that is a safe queen, he'll never carry it, it is beautiful, a real work of art!

so now my "grail knife" is a chris reeve sebenza "stars and stripes"
    REEVE LARGE "STARS AND STRIPES" CUSTOM SEBENZA KNIFE

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    American Kami Riot Lance... or his RM4 XSL . Tomorrow it'll be something completely different.

DSC07246.JPG

RMSXLLR.JPG

Last edited:

tacticalfan72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    249169_619689038063858_999084788_n.jpg

This bad boy, but Jon Graham knives in general just put me to tears when I see one for sale that I know is impossible for me to buy with my knife funds. Other makers I have been going crazy over are Jason Stout, Gustavo Cecchini (GTC), Tom Mayo, Steve Kelly, and any sort of Tashi Bharucha designed knife.

Top Bottom