• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    There is no age restrictions for owning, procession, or carrying an automatic (switchblade) knife. This applies to state law, and does not cover local ordinances that may exist.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I agree, Microtechs are the shiznit. Yeah, school is out these days.

I used to carry a pocket knife to school every day. Still EDC a pocket knife among other things you can't take to school.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    Who said anything about me buying it for him? lol He wants to spend some of the money from his hard work and get this.

He wants an OTF from a decent manufacturer but he also wants to spend under $200.

Possible?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Who said anything about me buying it for him? lol He wants to spend some of the money from his hard work and get this.

He wants an OTF from a decent manufacturer but he also wants to spend under $200.

Possible?

Staying with your requirement of less than $200, I would strongly suggest the H&K Epidemic OTF. They are made by Benchmade in the same factory as the Benchmade auto models and it has the Benchmade lifetime warranty. Here is a link to the Benchmade site that will give you more info on the Epidemic model. Don't pay any attention to their price, I can put you into one for under $200.

14850 H&K® Epidemic? Product Detail

joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    I carried a Boker lever lock auto knife all through high school, mid to late 60's. ( Not recommended for school now). Carried it at my work place until I sold it to a fellow employee. I carry a Hubertus lever lock now that it's legal again. An auto should make him a great knife.

DosOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Evansville
    If he wants to start out with an inexpensive one chech out the lightning otf's. A lot of fun for around 30, I picked 3 up, all solid no missfires. I had to get some as soon I got my microtech so I wouldn't just fire it all day. If he does get one, make sure its got the silver switch, they are the Taiwan models, the black swites are made in China and are more spotty.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom