• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    My very first Zero Tolerance knife, and it totally blew me away. I have a couple VERY minor gripes about the design/finish of the knife but overall this is as good or better than most of the customs I've ever owned.
    ZT 0777-M390 #0222

btwn.jpg

pduy.jpg

8bmz.jpg

c5kn.jpg

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I'll admit, they're a nice knife. Not a huge ZT fan by any means but they are nice. I think you made a pretty good investment considering what they're selling for now

They're light, feel nice, smooth, with good lock up and I like the blade shape

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Only took them two years to make a production 777 thats not even half as cool as the original. I like the knife just not the business practices of ZT. They will make a totally bad ass knife to win an award at BLADE and then they only make like 1200 of them. Not cool at all, actually made me glad Microtech ripped it off lol. But off my soapbox nice knife.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    I love that knife. And I like it far better than the microtech. I handle both, at the same time, at Blade and the ZT is flat out better.

fantastic score!

DosOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Evansville
    Those are so sick, Ive had a 0801 for about 2 months and its become my exclusive edc. I was never into zt before i got mine at the gunshow for a STEAL! The 777 is about the only other designive fell in love with. Congrats on that piece.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    so Im assuming the 1200 have sold out already, and they aren't making a full production version?

hell Im on a buy list with 'kershaw guy' and I haven't heard anything about my number coming up yet, so Im assuming they were all sold.

So what was the original selling price? and what are they going for now?

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Not sure the original price but secondary market right now is 550-600.

If I remember right msrp on them was like 475 but I'm not positive on that. Great score op. I have played with both microtechs and zt's version. Both are awesome but the zt is smoother for sure.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    3D contoured all carbon fiber handle:drool:, adjustable titanium lock bar:drool:, m390 steel with DLC:drool:

Finally got one my self. A DLC coated version from house of blades. They had roughly 30 more listed last night. Sold out in around 2 hrs.

Zero Tolerance 0777M390BLK Limited Edition - House of Blad

You're gonna love it! Congrats.
    It's the single best production folder I've ever handled. For the time being it knocked my XM-18 right out of my pocket for EDC :)

Top Bottom