• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    Ill make this short so approximately 6 months ago i lost my benchmade barrage assisted open tanto style blade at work. I thought i had lost it in a box i was opening or when i jumped out of my van to gather some paperwork that had blown out. I was butt hurt to say the least i turned my van inside out and checked the usual places hanging on my seat belt under the seat ect. Then i had ,what most drunks would call, a moment of clarity! The last place i remember it was in a 3rd floor mechanical room behind 2 locked doors and a glimmer of hope arose...

Fast forward to the present i come back to the building i last saw my trusty knife. I get my keys head straight to where i thought it was only to be disappointed when it wasn't there. I then realized in my haste i passed by the mech room i should have been in.

1381413783.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

:cool: Best discovery ever happy to have it back plus the wife bought me a spyderco endura 4 to fill the void in my life double win. Sorry for the grainy picture i got knife fever cant believe it stuck around all these months right where i left it.

ShootnCut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Indiana
    Excellent! I like a story with a happy ending. I have a friend who lost a rosewood Al Mar Eagle Talon 30 years ago in the woods while hunting. Unfortunately he never found it. :(

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Congratulations on finding your long lost blade!

I have a benchmade folder that I carry every day. I love it. Ingo user Westfork has found this knife for me at least eight times as I keep losing it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I had the same feeling when I found my Benchmade Fecas Snipe between the seat and console of my truck about a year after I thought I'd lost it on the range in Rochester.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom