• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Are there any knife dealers (especially local or site sponsors) that are doing any specials or sales for Black Friday? I'd definitely be interested in picking something up depending on the deals going on. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Brads knifes and knife lady have always been priced lower than any other place I could find... if you care about customer service and supporting a great pair of people... look no further... if you haven't met Brad yet, you may not understand. I would wager that there is no such thing as an unhappy customer of theirs...

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    BUY from Brad!!! Not only will you get good pricing if anything happens to the knife Brad and Knife Lady will be more than happy to help you. Support INGO and local operations.:twocents:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA

RAMBOCAT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    everyone says check out Brad and Sheila, but to do that i'd have to go to the gun show. NO WAY!!! no disrespect meant, but, get a web site guys. it's not rocket science. i'd love to buy my knives from you instead of "Premium Knives Ship Free".

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    everyone says check out Brad and Sheila, but to do that i'd have to go to the gun show. NO WAY!!! no disrespect meant, but, get a web site guys. it's not rocket science. i'd love to buy my knives from you instead of "Premium Knives Ship Free".

Yeah, because it's really difficult to PM them and ask them for a price on a knife that you're interested in.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I do not attend gun shows and I've never met Brad or Sheila in real life. Yet, I've done business with them several times and been so satisfied that they are my go-to source now. All you have to do is PM them. It's that simple.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)

Not only can you PM them if you're interested in something, they have both been seen at eat and greets on the Southside of Indy and are two of the kindest people I've ever met and would bend over backwards to please a customer, surely arrangements can be made. They have no more obligation to generate a website than you do to go to a gun show.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

I emailed brad, and had a knife in the mail the next morning.

Id give 10-1 odds that If I emailed brad, and placed a order with Premium knives ship free at the exact same time I would have brads first.

RAMBOCAT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    I just got off the phone with Sheila, where I apologized and begged her forgiveness for speaking out of turn about her and Brad. what I did was akin to sucker punching someone you don't even know. my apologies to everyone on the site, too. she made a believer out of me in about 25 minutes. I look forward to doing business with her in the future on all my knife purchases. sincerely, RAMBOCAT.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    You should feel bad lol. Brad and Sheila are amazing!! Anyway besides if you want an Mini Infidel good choice but if there is an issue with it because of federal law benchmade can only ship to LEO, Military or DIRECT DEALERS like Brad. So that might be a not to very often thought of point.......:twocents:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Rambocat thank you so much for calling me personally and apologizing. Apology is well accepted and I know it was very sincere too.
    I do look forward in doing business with you in the future. It was a pleasure in talking knives with you and I really appreciate you saying a prayer for me.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just got off the phone with Sheila, where I apologized and begged her forgiveness for speaking out of turn about her and Brad. what I did was akin to sucker punching someone you don't even know. my apologies to everyone on the site, too. she made a believer out of me in about 25 minutes. I look forward to doing business with her in the future on all my knife purchases. sincerely, RAMBOCAT.

Nicely done, sir.

Of course, now your bank account is doomed.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)

:yesway: Good on you sir! You've really run into good folk!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County

Good to hear! Those two can NOT be beat. The prices are almost always lower than anywhere else and their knowledge and level of customer service simply cannot be surpassed by anyone else. So much so that if there was a knife I could get from someone else cheaper (which I have yet to see) I would still buy from them because they are that good of business people...and people in general!

glad you came to your senses rambocat! :)

Top Bottom