Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sgtusmc View Post
    He doesn't know much about knives nor would he probably use it much. Probably just use it occasionally or to have to pull out of his pocket to show his buddies when they come over to play pool. So this knife is more for aesthetic appeal. He makes sure the waterworks in his gated community in
    Florida is operating as it should, so his job doesn't require a knife on the job at all times. So that's why I'm going more for a wow look than a solid utilitarian approach. I can always get him a good EDC knife, but I'm not sure he worry's much about that like you or I may.
    That makes sense, just the right tool for the job, a beer and a few 8 balls later and it looks good

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tnichols00 View Post
    That makes sense, just the right tool for the job, a beer and a few 8 balls later and it looks good
    That's him, lol. He bought me a custom miniature pool cue when I was 2. I stood on a bucket watching and learning. When I was 6, he'd invite his buddies over and bets were placed on who could beat me, NO LIE.

Expert

User Info Menu

Received it yesterday. It's awesome. Perfect lockup and alignment. Razor sharp. Nice box. The Damascus feels really cool.

User Info Menu

That's nice!

If there is any chance at all he might carry it, you might consider getting him a high quality belt case for it. That's not the kind of knife you drop into or clip into a pocket and let everything else abrade and ding it.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    That's nice!

If there is any chance at all he might carry it, you might consider getting him a high quality belt case for it. That's not the kind of knife you drop into or clip into a pocket and let everything else abrade and ding it.
    Yeah, I've looked around for nice belt sheaths, but I'm not sure if he plans on carrying it or not. I was thinking I'd ask him once he received it.

Marksman

User Info Menu

how about the 300-1 axis flipper from bench made? useable and pretty

300-1 axis flipper for sale - Google Search

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3