• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    I've known Lt for a few years, he said he will still take care of any warranty repairs of bhk knives. He's a man of his word, so current owners have nothing to worry about. I don't know Dan as well, but I'm sure he would also take care of you.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I've known Lt for a few years, he said he will still take care of any warranty repairs of bhk knives. He's a man of his word, so current owners have nothing to worry about. I don't know Dan as well, but I'm sure he would also take care of you.

I can tell you that Dan and his wife Judy (now Battle Horse Knives) are as good as it gets, and I'm sure he/they will take care of any Blind Horse warranty work. Blind Horse had two shops (separate locations), one that LT ran, and the other Dan ran. Over 80% of the Blind Horse knives made were coming out of Dan's shop.

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    Dan and Judy are awesome people to deal with. I know Dan designed a lot of the BHK line up. I wish them both good luck in their new companies.

ARdysfunction

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Indy West Side
    Sorry to hear... Looking forward to the new designs from both of them though.

This is one of our most used knives here at the house. Just got done cutting up some grapes for the little one.
    IMG_8002.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Dan will be continuing to grow his business with a similar flavor that BHK had. LT will be focusing on more of the custom shop stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing what these guys make.

bloodtrail

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2013
    Franklin
    Sorry to hear... Looking forward to the new designs from both of them though.

This is one of our most used knives here at the house. Just got done cutting up some grapes for the little one.
    IMG_8002.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

The Maverick Colt is one of my favorite knives for everything. I've even field dressed two deer with it this year. I may have to get another. Mine is black micarta, I like the natural also.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I really wanted to pick up a brumby as a bushcraft knife. Maybe I need to make that sooner rather than later before the third party shops dry up.

aliciabhk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    New Concord
    Hey everyone, Things are starting to settle down just a fuzz so I wanted to get on here and just tell you all how sorry I am and how honored I am at the same time to read some of your comments. Knives are still being made everyday and from both shops. Same quality, same prices. My father Dan and I are the new owners of Battle Horse Knives, we are still honoring any BHK warranty with any logo and I know LT's shop is as well. I think you will all be excited to see what is going to come of each shop. We ask for your patience and understanding through this very tough time and that you please understand that this happened very quickly for us as well and both shops have to re build our inventory and as you all know when your making handcrafted knives they take time. Anyway, hold on to your hats because we are going to be moving very quickly this year. Please feel free to contact us at: 740-995-9009 or email: info@battlehorseknives.com if you have any questions or concerns. We would love to hear from you. Take care and God bless.
    Alicia

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Have purchased Blind Horse Knives for many years now, since I saw them at the Indy1500. I just bought a couple of them at the December gun show in Lafayette.

This happens in business. I hope to see two great companies coming out of this split!

Top Bottom