Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Opinion on a knife

So I have heard this guys name a few times (Jeff White), so I decided I would check him out. Well, I found this one and was curious if anyone has had or currently has one and whether or not they liked it. For $40 I might try it out. Just didn't know how well it would hold up. It would be a working knife.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk80 View Post
    So I have heard this guys name a few times (Jeff White), so I decided I would check him out. Well, I found this one and was curious if anyone has had or currently has one and whether or not they liked it. For $40 I might try it out. Just didn't know how well it would hold up. It would be a working knife.
    If you like the style and look, go for it, it's only $40.00, and it is backed with a decent warranty if something should go wrong with it.

Jeff White's warranty: Lifetime Warranty – if you are unhappy for any reason, I will refund, repair or replace your item at no charge!

User Info Menu

thanks for the link, i've been looking for him, my dad and i each own one of his throwing knives, and dad lost his when some douch stole his car

his thrower is awesome, if his other knives are as good as it is, you'd be hard pressed to find a better knife

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bradsknives View Post
    If you like the style and look, go for it, it's only $40.00, and it is backed with a decent warranty if something should go wrong with it.

Jeff White's warranty: Lifetime Warranty – if you are unhappy for any reason, I will refund, repair or replace your item at no charge!
    I have spent to much time on INGO. I didn't know if the steel was considered a good steel. To be honest, I really don't know what I like. The blade looked neat and the price is pretty good. I just didn't know if this was S&W knife quality or if this was Mora Knife quality?

User Info Menu

He makes a great blade for the money. hard to find a knife not made in china for those prices. the steel is 1095 so it's nothing special but it is a good carbon steel that will hold a decent edge. and you would be supporting a local Indiana craftsman!
    Hello

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grunt soldier View Post
    He makes a great blade for the money. hard to find a knife not made in china for those prices. the steel is 1095 so it's nothing special but it is a good carbon steel that will hold a decent edge. and you would be supporting a local Indiana craftsman!
    What grunt said. The edge retention is decent, and Jeff is a good guy. If you're not happy, bring it to a gun show and he'll buy it back for what you paid for it. I've bought 3 or 4 of his knives.
    If you can read, thank a teacher. If you can read in english, thank a Marine.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have a couple of his knives and a friend swears by them for hunting/skinning. I don't think you can go wrong trying one.

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk80 View Post

User Info Menu

Well, I bought one. I guess if I don't like it, I'm only out $40. I got the Bush One.

User Info Menu

Congrats! Like I said, if you're not happy, he's at every 1500. Bring it in and he'll buy it back from you.

If you can read, thank a teacher. If you can read in english, thank a Marine.