• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    So I have heard this guys name a few times (Jeff White), so I decided I would check him out. Well, I found this one and was curious if anyone has had or currently has one and whether or not they liked it. For $40 I might try it out. Just didn't know how well it would hold up. It would be a working knife.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    So I have heard this guys name a few times (Jeff White), so I decided I would check him out. Well, I found this one and was curious if anyone has had or currently has one and whether or not they liked it. For $40 I might try it out. Just didn't know how well it would hold up. It would be a working knife.

If you like the style and look, go for it, it's only $40.00, and it is backed with a decent warranty if something should go wrong with it.

Jeff White's warranty: Lifetime Warranty – if you are unhappy for any reason, I will refund, repair or replace your item at no charge!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    thanks for the link, i've been looking for him, my dad and i each own one of his throwing knives, and dad lost his when some douch stole his car

his thrower is awesome, if his other knives are as good as it is, you'd be hard pressed to find a better knife

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    If you like the style and look, go for it, it's only $40.00, and it is backed with a decent warranty if something should go wrong with it.

Jeff White's warranty: Lifetime Warranty – if you are unhappy for any reason, I will refund, repair or replace your item at no charge!

I have spent to much time on INGO. I didn't know if the steel was considered a good steel. To be honest, I really don't know what I like. The blade looked neat and the price is pretty good. I just didn't know if this was S&W knife quality or if this was Mora Knife quality?

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    He makes a great blade for the money. hard to find a knife not made in china for those prices. the steel is 1095 so it's nothing special but it is a good carbon steel that will hold a decent edge. and you would be supporting a local Indiana craftsman!

Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    He makes a great blade for the money. hard to find a knife not made in china for those prices. the steel is 1095 so it's nothing special but it is a good carbon steel that will hold a decent edge. and you would be supporting a local Indiana craftsman!

What grunt said. The edge retention is decent, and Jeff is a good guy. If you're not happy, bring it to a gun show and he'll buy it back for what you paid for it. I've bought 3 or 4 of his knives.

Midwest Chick

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    I have a couple of his knives and a friend swears by them for hunting/skinning. I don't think you can go wrong trying one.

Top Bottom