• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    [video=youtube;pZugi3351_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZugi3351_w[/video]
    So I will take three of those axes one full murder, coyote, and pink. Anyone else?:rockwoot:

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    I'm not trying to stir up anything, Brad. I've been carrying Striders for over 10 years now. I've even trained with Duane. They make a heck of a knife. The criminal record of a knife company's owner is irrelevant to me (to a certain extent, I guess).

But I did think that this thread was about his carjacking charge when I first read the title. :)

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I'm not trying to stir up anything, Brad. I've been carrying Striders for over 10 years now. I've even trained with Duane. They make a heck of a knife. The criminal record of a knife company's owner is irrelevant to me (to a certain extent, I guess).

But I did think that this thread was about his carjacking charge when I first read the title. :)

Fair enough :yesway:

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN

I can believe that. Not gonna lie, I can see the irony. ;)

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    At least he's not an ginger tubby running around with taiwan swords hacking up meat filled cowboy boots :laugh:

Hilarious!

Yeah, that guy is seriously over the top. I'm not a fan of his knives either, but again, the knives stand alone from their company owners. Just happens that in this case, my opinion is that both contain a lot of silly elements. :) (No offense to anyone that likes their knives--you certainly don't have to answer to me.)

chrisommer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Glad my ex didn't have access to one of these...

i like the vid, great choice of music! I have never let Mick's past get in the way of the fact that he makes great knives! I simply love the ergos and sexy looks of his folders!

Top Bottom