• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Toole

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Noblesville
    I am just curious, does anyone know how much these go for? I have a few, all military issued and sharp as hell thanks to my friend and his kagillion sharpening stones and files.

gerber%20knives%2006%20automatic%20%2022-01055.png

Toole

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Noblesville
    awesome, thanks! maybe it was just the way i was searching for it, but all i could find was NSN's for them. the websites i pulled up required proof of military/LEO affiliation

Toole

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Noblesville
    I really like them, although for a knife they are kind of heavy.... but they are very very durable. The one that I usually carry on me has been all around the world and lasted through a deployment to Iraq. Very solid knife. The only upkeep they've gotten from me aside from a basic cleaning with CLP and a toothbrush/rag is my buddy sharpening them.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I really like them, although for a knife they are kind of heavy.... but they are very very durable. The one that I usually carry on me has been all around the world and lasted through a deployment to Iraq. Very solid knife. The only upkeep they've gotten from me aside from a basic cleaning with CLP and a toothbrush/rag is my buddy sharpening them.

Cool. I don't really mind a heavier blade as I usually only have one blade (besides a keychain knife) on me at a time. :) I think I'd prefer the drop point version myself, but still cool. :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom