Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Strider SMF DGG in PD-1

Just thought I would post some pictures and do a little review on the Strider PD-1 so far. When I picked up the SMF DGG in Micro Melt PD #1 from Brad a week or so ago it already had an wicked edge on it from 7.62 and it was well stupid scary sharp (thanks for the band aid BTW). So to test this "super steel" I EDC'd the knife every day taking it to work and using it to break down at least 100 cardboard boxes from our truck orders. Even after all of the cardboard the knife is still razor sharp and capable of taking the hair right off of your arm. So overall very impressed with the steel and its performance. Now how about some pics!!!

Here is the link to some more pictures I took of my knives. imgur: the simple image sharer
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

User Info Menu

That's great to hear! It's an awesome knife! I might have to get my next Strider in PD-1!

Master

User Info Menu

I knew I should have kept that one for myself.

User Info Menu

Wow, that is nice. All this Strider talk lately is making me want one.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have been considering an SNG in s110v lately but after some research I'll most likely end up going with PD-1. I love having different steels in my stable.

Thanks for sharing!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bradsknives View Post
    I knew I should have kept that one for myself.
    You will survive just play with the MSC of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

User Info Menu

Gorgeous, I need another SMF DGG

User Info Menu

I love some pd-1 steel. It's pretty cool stuff. I tested out a chopper with it and it did awesome.

Congrats on a very nice strider.

Hello