• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lizerdking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Almost on lake Mich
    Just ordered a benchmade for a good buddy's 40th. Was thinking of getting it engraved on the backside of the blade with a personal message.

What say you? Good idea or bad?

And where should I take it for such work to be done?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Just ordered a benchmade for a good buddy's 40th. Was thinking of getting it engraved on the backside of the blade with a personal message.

What say you? Good idea or bad?

And where should I take it for such work to be done?

If you purchased your Benchmade through a direct Benchmade dealer or from Benchmade directly, you can have Benchmade do just about any engraving you want on the blade and it is not that expensive. I offer this service to my customers that buy Benchmade products from me. You may still be able to send it Benchmade and have it done professionally.

Lasermarking

lizerdking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Almost on lake Mich
    I purchased it through BladeHQ, the engraving was an afterthought. The B-day is only a month away, looks like i have to fill out a form and send it off, 2 week turn around... will it arrive back in time? I might just skip the engraving :/

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Just about every mall will have a "Things Remembered" store - they do a lot of engraving on the things they sell.

Give your nearest one a call and see if they'll be up for it? Though if it's super hard steel they may not be able to assist.

-J-

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I purchased it through BladeHQ, the engraving was an afterthought. The B-day is only a month away, looks like i have to fill out a form and send it off, 2 week turn around... will it arrive back in time? I might just skip the engraving :/

If you get it sent out to Benchmade in the next few days, I'm about sure you would have it back in time. Benchmade's CS is very good. If you choose someone local, be very careful. More than one time, I have had customers come back to me to purchase another knife of the same model that they purchased as a gift, and some so called professional engraver screwed it up.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom