• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I just looked at a few pictures of OTF knives and I see the glass breaker but I have to ask - what about that little nub of metal is bothering you? I'm not judging your decision, just curious is all.

I know if I were in a vehicle that just went off the road into a lake/river I'd be glad to have something like that in my pocket. I currently keep a glass breaker in my glovebox but that won't help me if I'm the passenger in somebody else's vehicle.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    So ive been eyeing some OTF knives...however i dislike the glass breaker/skullcrusher on the other end. Does anyone make an OTF with out a glassbreaker?

You must be looking at Microtech OTF knives, they all have glass breakers. The Benchmade Infidel and Mini Infidel models do not have glass breakers. Also, the H&K (made by Benchmade) Epidemic model doesn't have a glass breaker.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    The HK (Benchmade) Tumult is a great little OTF.......sleek package at a good price for what you get. Personally, I wouldn't go much cheaper if you want an OTF that will last and has a warranty to back it up.

We have a couple in stock that we can part with for a pretty good price if you're interested :)

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Thanks guys I forgot all about the infidels... Brad I may as well have my checks directly deposited into ur bank account. My want list is much greater then my income lol

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Lightning OTF have no glass breakers and are a real value when iy comes to these knives. I have a few that work well and I carry and I also have a few Microtechs that I carry. BTW, the glass breaker on a Microtech is removable if you don't want it there.

Do you carry Lightning knives Brad?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Lightning OTF have no glass breakers and are a real value when iy comes to these knives. I have a few that work well and I carry and I also have a few Microtechs that I carry. BTW, the glass breaker on a Microtech is removable if you don't want it there.

Do you carry Lightning knives Brad?

Nope...I won't carry them. China made, no warranty and when they fail or break you are done and they will fail or break.

Top Bottom