• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I met up with Brad tonight and bought my first ZT. I had been going back and forth between the 0566 and the 0350, and Brad brought both so I could check them both out. I ended up going with the 0566, but am pretty sure I'll have a blackwash 0350 before too long. I also picked up a Kershaw Cryo with the Ti finish. It seems to be a pretty nice little knife. I big thank you to Brad for meeting up with me and offering great service and some great knives. If you've got a knife you're looking for I would seriously recommend dealing with Brad. Very knowledgeable, and he had the best prices I saw while researching my purchase.
    photocopy_zpsb4f022a6.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Thanks guys. I was kinda nervous about broadening my horizons and getting away from benchmades, but the zt seems pretty nice so far. Using it a bit with dinner prep right now :)

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Like it!

You know - I really wish that ZT / Kershaw (or someone...) would put up a side-by-side-by-side size comparison chart on all of their knives.

Yes - I can certainly look up everything individually. I can even make out a spreadsheet detailing all the dimensions.

But having ALL of them lined out, in order from shortest blade to longest blade, would be absolutely fantastic... Too many to keep straight in my head. And their model naming system doesn't make any sense to me...

Top Bottom