• ...and so much more!
  • CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    Big thanks to INGO member 7.62.
    He was recommended to me by Brad (Brad's Knives) for his sharpening service Xtreme Blade Sharpening.
    I took him a Benchmade flipper and a Cassel P.A.C.K. For sharpening and he didn't disappoint.
    Super nice guy, super quick turn around (24 hours in my case), and very reasonably priced.
    He even went the extra mile and cleared the folder of all the pocket schmag an EDC tends to accumulate.
    If you need a knife made sharp and pointy, 7.62 is your guy.

Attempted a couple pics but I am not much of a photographer.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    7.62 gets the job done correctly and professionally. I wish I dealt with guys like this daily, life would be easier.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    7.62 gets the job done correctly and professionally. I wish I dealt with guys like this daily, life would be easier.

I can confirm my Strider SMF he did is still wicked sharp. Great job as usual 7.62!

Thank you guys for the positive comments! Thanks for trusting me with your knives! Dean that SMF is pretty sick! How are you liking it? Are your other knives getting jealous due to lack of pocket time lol?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Thank you guys for the positive comments! Thanks for trusting me with your knives! Dean that SMF is pretty sick! How are you liking it? Are your other knives getting jealous due to lack of pocket time lol?

I love it so far, had to loosen the pocket clip some so it wouldnt shred my jeans. I am trting to rotate all the knives but at this point there is going to be a war between my emersons and striders. I am thinking about putting a blackwash finish on the blade of the SMF though it would look sick.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    This is an FYI... 7.62 will be helping us out at this March Indy 1500 on Friday 14th. He will not be set up to sharpen knives but that would be a good chance to stop by and meet him and if you have a knife that needs sharpened you can drop it off and he will ship it back to you if needed. He will only be there on Friday but you are welcome to drop off your knives to us for him.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    This is an FYI... 7.62 will be helping us out at this March Indy 1500 on Friday 14th. He will not be set up to sharpen knives but that would be a good chance to stop by and meet him and if you have a knife that needs sharpened you can drop it off and he will ship it back to you if needed. He will only be there on Friday but you are welcome to drop off your knives to us for him.

Yep come by and see us! Brad and Sheila will have some awesome stuff as always! Let me talk you into getting something! (Everyone please keep me very busy with questions...because in the down time I get to look at all the cool stuff and I end up shoveling out money at closing time! Haha!)

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Yep come by and see us! Brad and Sheila will have some awesome stuff as always! Let me talk you into getting something! (Everyone please keep me very busy with questions...because in the down time I get to look at all the cool stuff and I end up shoveling out money at closing time! Haha!)

:lmfao:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

hkJdOAf.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I picked up a ZT 0300 from the classifieds that has been sharpened by 7.62. WOW! Nice work. I am a toolmaker and consider myself pretty good with a stone but I may have sharpened my last knife.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I picked up a ZT 0300 from the classifieds that has been sharpened by 7.62. WOW! Nice work. I am a toolmaker and consider myself pretty good with a stone but I may have sharpened my last knife.

Thank you for the feedback! I would be happy to work on any of your knives in the future!

Top Bottom