Hard to find and expensive peices any help?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • escooper1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 29, 2015
    Crown Point
    Hi I just started writing on this site, like I said in my intro I;ve always been a knife collector, mostly just Kershaws, Benchmades, and Zero Tolerances. Lately however since I found out I have cancer I;ve started wanting to collect some higher quality knives. Does anyone know where to get the original ZT0777 prototype with the damascus blade or the original ZT0888 without paying a fortune. OR my absolute favorite new designer I have found is Darrel Ralph, I really like his gun hammer 3d alphas with the different blue handles if anybody knows where to look for one without paying a fortune for any DDR knife please let me know I will be forever in your debt. Also if you you know any where to get any HMT knives at a reasonable price or know of any other good knife makers/designers and where I could possibly find one and could let me know I would more than appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Eric.

Last edited:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    For the ZT's, I'd recommend talking to Brad Hyde of Brad's Knives/Revolver Tactical, he's a ZT dealer, among many other high end folder brands.

For the DDR's, check out the exchange on Bladeforums, there are separate sections for production and custom manufactured blades.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Does anyone know where to get the original ZT0777 prototype with the damascus blade or the original ZT0888 without paying a fortune.

Even if you do find one (last one I saw was 6 months ago) they will cost allot because the people who actually have them aren't giving them up at this point.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom