• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tom Threetoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Southwestern IN
    I saw one of these at the Evansville gunshow today and I was tempted to take it home with me. The dealer only had one on hand and this one ws a bit hard to flip open so I passed. I just looked it up on the web and the price online was about $30 higher than his. I might should have bought it anyway and worked on the hard opening part myself. Any ZT 452 owners on here ?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I've held a lot of 0452 CFs, and some have really stiff detents, others are perfect. I'm sure the stiff detents wear some but haven't flipped them enough to find out.

Planning on getting one in the future, they're a bad ass knife

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The stiffness of the detent is one reason why it flips open so quickly compared to some similar knives.

Another factor is that the location of the flipper relative to the pivot will affect the best way to make it flip the easiest. The technique for flipping my ZT0452CF is different than flipping my AdV Tactical Butcher, for instance. Once you learn how to flip the ZT0452CF, you'll be very happy with how it works. It's FAST.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    The stiffness of the detent is one reason why it flips open so quickly compared to some similar knives.

Another factor is that the location of the flipper relative to the pivot will affect the best way to make it flip the easiest. The technique for flipping my ZT0452CF is different than flipping my AdV Tactical Butcher, for instance. Once you learn how to flip the ZT0452CF, you'll be very happy with how it works. It's FAST.

Is it possible to accidentally injure yourself with this knife? Just asking.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I was going to post an "Oh, snap!" image, but I can't find any that are small enough anymore.

rd7IVj5Zk9M8U.gif

Top Bottom