• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I'm looking for a around $100 price point EDC type knife that I can laser engrave the INGO Logo. I'm looking to do a run of 10-20 and these will be a limited edition available for purchase. INGO 2016 1/20, 2/20, 3/20 etc.

Brad's Knives will supply the knife I chose :@ya:. Open to all suggestions!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Ah cool, another group buy to get butt hurt over!

You leave my Taylor Cutlery knife out of this!!!!

So if the INGO lower had to be made in Indiana. Does the INGO knife have to be made in the USA? Some people will constantly trash an overseas knife (or unknowingly carry a foreign knife cause the company is "American") because everything made overseas is crap

I think the budget should be raised to $150 or $140, look at the ZT 0566 or the 0350

Could always get a run of Kershaw Blurs. Nothing fancy but lots of people like then and ordering enough of them, Kershaw may do a special run

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    It is slightly above the $100 mark (not by much) but Brad is a Benchmade dealer so getting Griptilians would be an option and Benchmade even does laser engraving as well (Not sure if they would do INGO logo though).

The Kershaw Camber would be a good option coming in at less than $100 and still being made in the USA with a nice S30V blade.

Kershaw Knockout - Not a bad EDC knife still being made in the USA

Those are my three suggestions, personally I would be willing to pay more to get the Benchmade as it seems the easiest model to customize. As my choices suggest for an INGO knife it would be nice to keep it an American made product.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    It would be hard to beat a Griptillian, for sure. I really like mine. I'll let those more knowledgeable about the market suggest alternatives. That's the nicest $100 folder I've had experience with.

We could just get some knock-off Microtechs.

Top Bottom