• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lelliott8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2016
    Crawfordsville
    I love my Leatherman Wave. Got it from my dad several Christmas's ago, and has saved the day countless times. The scissors are actually useful, especially compared to those of other multi-tools. The knives are incredibly sharp. One year, the company I work for made the mistake of giving these out to employees as gifts. The knives were involved in some recordables...

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Look at the tool option list. Pick what tools you need/want/will use. Then work backwards to pick those models that have the tools you want. What would be really cool is if you could pick the tools you want and Leatherman would drop them into a handle so you had a custom knife that had exactly what you wanted.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The original...Lord us old people or so predictable...

leatherman_original.jpg

And guns shouldn't be plastic!!! Get off my lawn!!!! Turn down that music!!!! Slow down it's a residential neighborhood!!!!!

There...I feel better...:)

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart

And guns shouldn't be plastic!!! Get off my lawn!!!! Turn down that music!!!! Slow down it's a residential neighborhood!!!!!

If they had "Original" I probably would get it! You know me, I'm an old geezer at heart. But I can't find "Original" anywhere on their site, so I figured I had better ask the people who don't act like old geezers...THEN YOU SHOWED UP!!! Slowly I turned...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    If they had "Original" I probably would get it! You know me, I'm an old geezer at heart. But I can't find "Original" anywhere on their site, so I figured I had better ask the people who don't act like old geezers...THEN YOU SHOWED UP!!! Slowly I turned...

Step by step...Inch by inch......

I put aside a bunch of the originals and buy everyone that comes into the shop...I have them stashed everywhere lol......Did you know the sheaths were real leather????? Not that plastic cow kydex you all li....Wait....What were we talking about??? Is Matlock on yet???? Honey where's my blood pressure medicine??????

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

leatherman_original.jpg

I thought I had the only one

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I EDC a Surge. It's kinda of a beast, but in the belt pouch I don't notice it.

The Wave is essentially a scaled down Surge... same tools, just a bit smaller.

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    I think the Wave is the best bang for your buck "full sized" Leatherman, but I don't really like to carry that on me very often. It's more of a tool that goes in a bag or a glove box. I really like the Skeletool CX for a lighter, scaled-down option, the three tools you'll use most, and you can pocket carry it in jeans no problem.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Another vote for the Juice. Small, unobtrusive and you get everything you need daily without lugging crap around you need once every year or two.

Top Bottom