F15DCA77-636D-4DC7-98E8-005E25BD75E3_zpsmwso81tb.png

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have been carrying my PM2 as my EDC ever since Brad sold it to me several years ago. I may have to take a look at one of these if I ever run onto Brad at a gun show again, which isn't too often.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Love my PM2. Not interested in something smaller myself, so this doesn't interest me. But for someone needing a slightly smaller knife, this will be an awesome EDC.

Been carrying my PM2 for quite some time now, and have no want for anything else. I used to switch out, sell, and trade my EDC all the time.....until I got my PM2. If it ever breaks, I'll just buy another PM2. Don't ever want anything else.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I love my PM2, bought it from Brad as well. I keep looking at some of the beefier ZT's, but I feel like I'll still carry my PM2.

I am liking the looks of the PM3 though.

DapperDan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    I've been looking all over at local business to handle a pm2. I'm in southern Indiana, bass pro nor a local gun shop that has a nice selection of knives has one. I carry a benchmade and love it, but something about the pm2 is very appealing. I'm assuming they'll release the full specs on the pm3 in December? Or have they already?

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I've been looking all over at local business to handle a pm2. I'm in southern Indiana, bass pro nor a local gun shop that has a nice selection of knives has one. I carry a benchmade and love it, but something about the pm2 is very appealing. I'm assuming they'll release the full specs on the pm2 in December? Or have they already?

No specs yet, but I know the blade length is under 3 inches.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Really liking the utilization of Maxmelt steel I am interested to see how it performs and what spyderco does with it , also the new blade Delicate looks cool

Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Parents sent me a new pm3 for my birthday. So far I'm quite happy with it. Too early to give a detailed review on it, but it opens a lot smoother than my manix two lightweight, my current favorite edc, and blade centering was spot on. I'd post a pic but can't remember my photobucket password. I'll post one up once I get it figured out.
    edit- After carrying it for awhile today, I'm noticing that I'd like a deep carry clip for it. The knife carries pretty high in the pocket. Any suggestions on clip replacements, and places to get them would be appreciated.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom