Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shootersix View Post
    dude I'm not a fan of karambits, but that caswell is sweet!...in fact it looks to me like they could incorporate a "wave" into it, and it'd open as you pull it from your pocket!, the drawback...its 650.00! (looks like the kickstarter is closed and sold out on the homepage)

but I noticed at the bottom of the kickstarter page it says

*This design has been adopted by a major knife brand that is expected to have a lower-cost imported version available for 2019. This imported version may be formally announced in 2018, before all rewards have been delivered. This project is for enthusiasts and professionals that demand an exclusive PREMIUM DOMESTIC build.

I'm assuming crkt so it'd be a lot less
    I just found one of the CRKT Provoke (morphing karambit based on the Caswell design) for sale and snagged one up. Looking forward to getting it soon!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ACC View Post
    I just found one of the CRKT Provoke (morphing karambit based on the Caswell design) for sale and snagged one up. Looking forward to getting it soon!
    I was right on both counts! (crkt, and cheaper)...looks cool but still 200 bucks, ill pass for now!
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

Plinker

User Info Menu

You might check out the Mantis Vuja De Balisong Karambit. It is a balisong style knife. I have one and love it. Has a push button that pops loose the knife and a single flick has it ready for Knifing. They are around $85 on bladehq.com

User Info Menu

Figured this would be worth a zombie thread. Microtech is releasing an automatic karambit in collaboration with Bastenelli knives. Looks super cool and is definitely on my want to buy list
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

M67

User Info Menu

Their automatic karambit is pretty exciting, and hate saying it but the Exocet might be another one....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M67 View Post
    Their automatic karambit is pretty exciting, and hate saying it but the Exocet might be another one....
    I 100% agree , I will most likely be buying both to celebrate a recent promotion

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post

Figured this would be worth a zombie thread. Microtech is releasing an automatic karambit in collaboration with Bastenelli knives. Looks super cool and is definitely on my want to buy list
    microtech...I bet when the release it, it'll be more like milliontech!
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shootersix View Post
    microtech...I bet when the release it, it'll be more like milliontech!

If I were to guess (and this is 100% a guess based on other Microtech Out the Side automatic prices) I would bet this karambit will be around $250-$300~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2