• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    What model Leatherman, what broke and what happened when they broke? Also Leatherman has a pretty good warranty department I would try sending it back.

Reller39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Stendal
    7 tool skeleton model love the size. Pliers snapped jaw off it is going back they will replace or fix. Had wingman would be good for light use but not every day

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Love my Juice S2. small enough to fit in a pocket and not be noticed while still doing everything I need.

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    I'm a big fan of Gerber multi-tools myself. Easier one handed opening, and more comfortable grip lets you get more leverage with the pliers. I've had two of the 400 sport models, similar utility to leatherman wave. I've even used the snip portion to trim heavy gauge stainless when I was running a press brake. Btw, both tools are still functional, I bought one, and received the other as a gift.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Not sure what the OP means ...
    Is your Leatherman broken (which model?), have you lost it and want to get a new one? :dunno:

I'm looking at a few Leatherman options at the moment to replace my el cheapo multi tool.

The Sidekick looks interesting and not as expensive as the others $200+ models.

9-sidekick.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Sidekick is what I wear clipped on my belt around the house. Very handy, and it's one of the tools with a clip if you like to carry in your pocket.

Not sure what the OP means ...
    Is your Leatherman broken (which model?), have you lost it and want to get a new one? :dunno:

I'm looking at a few Leatherman options at the moment to replace my el cheapo multi tool.

The Sidekick looks interesting and not as expensive as the others $200+ models.

9-sidekick.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a Gerber that has been used/abused for years. Still is good shape. I use it at least once a day If I am doing anything productive.

Never liked the leatherman.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The Sidekick is what I wear clipped on my belt around the house. Very handy, and it's one of the tools with a clip if you like to carry in your pocket.

I'm still not sure if I like the Wingman or the Sidekick better.
    I have yet to try one in person.Looks like they are the same, just one has scissors and the other has a saw.
    Also a different main blade.

Top Bottom