• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Thats very nice, I have a 110 but not the auto version or any fancy file work. It spends most its time in a backpack but I like the classic feel of a good buck knife so I keep it close.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I always wanted a buck 110 auto,(my first real knife was a buck 110 that my dad gave me when I first joined the boy scouts) there was a guy at a local gun show that had one, but it was out of my price range, one day my dad came to pick me up for a gun show and handed me one of these.

View attachment 53692 (buck 560 titanium auto conversion by Cumberland knife)
    we went to the gun show, and I showed to the dealer who had a few buck 110's and he started drooling and asked if I wanted to sell it, I said no, it was a gift from my dad, and i'll never let it go

the one in the pics not mine, I took mine home, I had to replace the screws, the heads were stripped out, I put a little flitz on the blade, to shine it up, then I put it on a stone to make it hair popping sharp, and put it in the knife box, I've got better knifes for carrying, but that one's just a "it's cool and I want one" kind of knife

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    If it is World Class Blades, I would be concerned, as a lot of his knives are counterfeits and fakes/clones.

Note: This is not to say that your 112 is or is not legit.

Whats the best way to tell Brad?
    Blade is Stamped -
    BUCK
    USA
    After the 112 there is the upper half of a circle with a dot in the middle.
    It has the heft of a Buck knife, most of the knives they try to pass as a Buck do not have the right weight from what I've noticed

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    What's the best way to tell Brad?
    Blade is Stamped -
    BUCK
    USA
    After the 112 there is the upper half of a circle with a dot in the middle.
    It has the heft of a Buck knife, most of the knives they try to pass as a Buck do not have the right weight from what I've noticed

Here is the problem, unless you have one that you know for sure is the real deal that you can make comparisons against, it's real hard to tell with the Buck counterfeits. I don't deal with enough Buck autos to be able to just look at one and tell. The Chinese are getting so good at making these counterfeits that it's getting very hard to tell.

Top Bottom